Friday, April 21, 2006

Revisiting Malawi

I've just been trawling through the Blogs listed under/as Malawi and am quite shocked to find how fragmented we are.

A hodgepodge of young Malawians, foreigners working in Malawi, people visiting Malawi or just passing through...
No real coherence.

It's nice to see the conributions from Malawians in the diaspora, taking ownership of issues back over here.

I realise I'm a culprit in that since the birth of my blog I've posted nada about Malawi or the goings-on here.

Primarily because I've always thought of this as my personal space, to vent my emotions, MINE.
Then again, only got on the whole blogging bandwagon because of someone special who inspired me to gretater heights that I haven't quite gotten around to...

However.

Seeing as I do appear on the list, I must do my part for the Eagle,Lion & Leopard

So I henceforth undertake to post my take on issues Malawian at least once a week.

My debut post follows...

Tiyeni nazo anthu!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh I'nm sure you're doing fine on those greater heights :-).

But I am very very very happy to see you're blogging again.

Pretty thrilled actually. And I shall hold you to your word.

You know, you could always try to bring the Malawian bloggers together. Think about it.