Monday, February 14, 2005

On This Day...

My last bastion against blogging was blasted to bits.
She did it.
I read her blog and I was with her.
I felt her every nuance through the words that she had written.
I knew that she had created a piece of herself, preserved for posterity.

I can't beat her at this, I'll join her, she's the one person who I don't mind losing to, her every victory I share as my own.

Call her Lisa, she reminds me of Bart's sister.

The 14th of February, I lie stricken.
Cupid's arrow through my heart.

When you read this, know this.
You fulfill me in myriad ways.
I am because you are, for you, I will be.

6 comments:

Ms K said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Hi baby,

You took my breathe away, as always. This was such a pleasant surprise. I have been trying to think of a suitable comment but I just end up blabbing.

You do that to me.
And there's no-one else I'd rather be a fool for.

Happy Vals my sweet.

Lisa

Anonymous said...

AND.....

You are an amazing writer. You have a voice, a style that I love. Simple, clear, beautiful, intriguing and inspiring.

I'm glad other people will get to experience the world through your eyes, through your words, and your wisdom.

Welcome to the blogosphere. May you live in interesting blogotimes.

Lisa

Anonymous said...

AND...

You made me cry. I miss you so much.

Lisa

Anonymous said...

ooops...kumbe hapa kuna malovings...

Paudah_Paf said...

Usijali Mama_J,
Voyeurs allowed!
Heh heh...